The New Jersey Emerging Arts Leaders (NJEAL) is an active network of early career arts professionals, under 35 years of age or with less than 10 years of experience in the field, designed to cultivate the next generation of arts leaders and arts advocates in New Jersey.
Thanks to everyone who attended this year’s Creative Conversations event!
Influence from the Middle
Tuesday, October 18 at Rider University
Influence from the Middle was an interactive breakout conversation about the role of entry and middle management regarding developing and implementing ideas and strategies on behalf of your organization pertaining to equity in the arts as it relates to diversity, inclusion and intersectionality.
The Goals of the New Jersey Emerging Arts Leaders Network:
- To promote partnerships and relationships within New Jersey’s community of artists, advocates, and the creative sector.
- To provide professional development opportunities to the next generation of New Jersey’s arts leaders.
- To provide peer-to-peer networking opportunities for emerging arts leaders to develop meaningful connections and benefit from shared experiences.
- To improve the arts field by strengthening inter-generational communications.
- To cultivate the next generation of arts advocates.
How do I join the NJEAL network?
- Please complete this application
- Encourage your arts organization to join ArtPride New Jersey as an Organizational Member, and as a benefit, secure space within the NJEAL network for early-career administrators within that organization
Connect with us!
For more information, please contact Shoshanna Wiesner at email@example.com or 609.479.3377 x301.
New Jersey Emerging Arts Leaders is a program of the ArtPride New Jersey Foundation and a chapter of the Americans for the Arts Emerging Leaders Network.